During the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, we continue to aggressively move the claims of our personal injury clients toward resolution. We continue to consult and meet with new clients. Our lawyers are also facilitating real estate closings, end of life planning and other essential legal services, which protect and advance the interests of our valued clients. We are presently accomplishing these objectives by:
• Utilizing our investments in technology to enable lawyers and paralegals to work remotely.
• Substituting written correspondence with electronic correspondence wherever possible.
• Meeting with clients by appointment only and utilizing virtual or telephonic conferences to minimize in-person contact.
• Staffing our phoneline and forwarding calls to lawyers and staff.
• Locking our office’s doors to facilitate appropriate social distancing.
• To speak with your lawyer or paralegal, please call 507-625-6600.
• Documents and inquiries can be emailed (email@example.com), faxed (507-625-4002), or mailed to our office (151 Saint Andrews Ct, Bldg 1010, Mankato, MN 56001).