Eric G. Iverson
Eric Iverson’s work focuses on personal injury and civil litigation. He graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2016, where he received the Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship. As a law student, Eric worked as a Certified Student Attorney in the Insurance Law Clinic and was a Student Director for the Intellectual Property Moot Court. He also served as a law clerk for this firm for two years prior to coming on as an associate. Eric plays town team baseball and is a referee for both high school and youth basketball.
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- B.A. 2013, St. Olaf College magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D. 2016, University of Minnesota Law School cum laude
- Admitted 2016, MN & U.S. District Court, District of MN
- Personal Injury