Nick Frentz has 30 years of experience representing injured people. He is a Minnesota State Senator for District 19. A graduate of William Mitchell College of Law, Frentz is a MSBA Board Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist. He is a member of the Minnesota Association for Justice, Minnesota State Bar Association, and the American Board of Trial Advocates. Nick is active in several Mankato area charities and schools.
“Professional awards are important,” says Mr. Frentz but his personal mission and the firm’s commitments go much deeper.
“Maschka, Riedy, Ries & Frentz is more than a firm that excels at the mechanics of legal work. We understand injuries and what happens to peoples’ lives after trauma. Our clients need practical and emotional support, and we try to provide that. We achieve a quality of justice that helps balance the sense of violation they experience, because we want clients to feel better both during and after the process is complete.”
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Award of Professional Excellence 2009, MN State Bar Association
- MN Super Lawyer
- Civil Trial Specialist (MSBA)
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- B.A. 1984, Macalester College
- J.D. 1987, William Mitchell College of Law
- Admitted 1987, MN; 1987, U.S. District Court, District of MN & U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit